Can I Still Get Flowers Delivered During Coronavirus?
The current situation with Covid-19, or Coronavirus as many people call it, is something that people across Australia (and the globe) are having to deal with. It has become so severe that we all have to work together and do what we can to keep ourselves and each other safe.
One of the best things we can do is try to avoid spreading the virus as much as possible – which is why our team here at Red Earth Flowers are doing everything we can to protect our personnel, our clients and the property that we come into contact with.
What Measures Are We Putting in Place?
To ensure the safety of everyone we encounter, our staff are taking extra steps to avoid spreading the virus even further than it already has been. We’re introducing new measures, so that we can not only provide your flower deliveries for you, but also minimise the risks as much as possible by:
- To ensure that you won’t have to worry about handing us over money physically, you can now only pay us through credit card or direct debit.
Avoiding Physical Contact
- In-store we have a maximum of 2 customers at a time, and our staff will keep their space.
- Our deliveries will be left at a safe place, without human contact.
- Killing germs is crucial, which is why we use hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soaps to wash our hands frequently. Not only that, but we also disinfect anything we touch.
Being Practical and Responsible
- Social distancing is a priority right now, which is why we make sure that we are following all the social rules to ensure we don’t contract the virus.
With these measurements in place, our team here at [insert company name] are operating as normal and can ensure that we’re all reducing the risks of transmitting the virus as much as possible. We may have to make some adjustments to our work, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t continue to do what we do best.